This course s designed on how to apply your makeup and use it effectively alongside the basic rules of making up eye makeup.
Days: 1 day
Duration: 2 weeks
You will learn the following application:
- Cleanse and care for the eye area
- Apply concealers to the dark area around your eyes
- Correctly apply eye shadow using 1, 2 or 3 shades
- Demonstrate how to do a three way blend shadow
- Correctly apply liquid or pencil eyeliners, shading and hi-lighting.
What you will need for your class
Concealer or primer, foundation, selection of eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, make-up brushes and disposal eye shadow applicators.
This is a self-application class and learners will make-up on themselves
Once you have completed the course, you can expand your skills further by completing one of the following accredited courses:
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-Up
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Award in Make-Up
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Award in Eyebrow and Eyelash Treatments