The Level 2 Certificate in Retail Knowledge is a vocational related qualification that focuses on the development of the requisite knowledge and understanding to prepare you for a career in the retail industry. In this qualification you will develop an understanding of the business of the following:
- The retail selling process
- Maintaining health, safety and security
- Customer service, visual merchandising
- Retail consumer law
- Security and loss prevention
- To work individually and in a team
- Improve the effectiveness of a retail business
You also have the option to develop an understanding of the retail sale of skin care products, beauty products, perfumery products, nail care products and cosmetics. Options also include fashion trends and forecasting and personal shopping and styling.
What can I do after completing the course?
When you have successfully completed this qualification you will have the opportunity to progress to the following qualifications:
VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Retail Skills
Alternatively, you may wish to seek employment as an Sales assistant
Duration: 12 weeks