The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Make-up is a job ready qualification based on National Occupational Standards (NOS).This qualification will provide you with the requisite knowledge, understanding and skills to work competently as a beauty therapist specialising in make-up
Duration 24 weeks
Days: 1 day
This structure of this qualification provides learners with the flexibility to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills upon this designated career pathway as a junior beauty therapist specialising in make-up.
You will study the following units:
- Provide make-up services
- Provide facial skin care treatment
- Enhance the appearance of eyebrows and eyelashes
- Provide threading services
- Instruct clients in the use and application of skin care products and make-up
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Promote additional products or services to customers
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
When you have successfully completed this qualification, you will have the opportunity to lead into employment as a junior beauty therapist specialising in make-up.
Career opportunities as a junior beauty therapist, specialising in make-up, exist in a variety of contexts including:
Commercial beauty salons
Beauty retail concessions
This qualification provides progression opportunities to the following VTCT qualifications:
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Massage
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Make-up
Progression opportunities also exist in the form of specialist VTCT vocationally related qualifications at Levels 2 and 3.
Fee: £2,300 starter kit included
Flexible payment options and Interest free instalment plans are available.