Our VTCT level 3 Facial Electrical course delivers treatments to improve face and skin condition using galvanic, high frequency, microdermabrasion, vacuum suction, lymphatic drainage and EMS. Learners will formulate a specific course of treatment tailored to individual client needs and the ability to provide relevant aftercare advice. This course will enable you to treat a broader range of advanced skin care treatments without the use of blades or needles.
What you will learn
- The knowledge to maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing facial electrical treatments
• Be able to consult, plan and prepare for treatments with clients
• Have the ability to carry out facial electrical treatments
• Understanding of organisational and legal requirements for providing facial electrical treatments
• Understand how to perform client consultation, treatment planning and preparation
• Knowing contra-indications and contra-actions that affect or restrict facial electrical treatments
• how to provide aftercare advice
• Skin analysis- treating a range of skin concerns
• Skin conditions and skin types
• Knowledge of anatomy and physiology that relates to facial electrical treatments
• Products, tools and equipment
• Preparation of therapist and client
You will work with:
- Direct High frequency
• Electro muscle stimulator
• Micro-current unit
• Lymphatic drainage
The theory element of this course will be delivered online prior to attendance, essential information will be recapped during the course, and you will have access to discuss any queries with a tutor throughout the online learning process.
Duration: 6-week course
Session 1-4: Theory and practical training with machines
Session 5 – Online examinations and assessments
Session 6 – Final assessments
You must hold a facial skin care qualification to be able to enrol on this course and achieve the VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19)
What is my progression route?
This is an approved qualification for working as an advanced beauty therapist specialising in electrical facial treatments, it also provides a sound platform for further learning or training. These qualifications provide progression opportunities for those wishing of pursuing a more advanced role, such as a level 4 qualification.
Courses Fees: £850