This qualification is about removing hair from intimate areas using various waxing techniques. You will need to be able to consult with the client, prepare for the waxing service and produce a treatment plan. Provide treatment advice to the client, particularly around the avoidance of certain activities and home care advice.
Duration 4 weeks
Days: 1 day
To carry out this qualification, you must maintain effective health, safety and hygiene procedures, show a professional and ethical approach throughout this service.
The main outcome of this qualification is to cover:
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Contra-indication/Contra-action/Client care
- Hair structure and growth
- Application and removal of specialist waxes
- Brazilian application and specialist removal techniques
- Hollywood application and specialist removal techniques
- Aftercare and Homecare advice
On completion of this qualification it may lead directly into employment in the beauty therapy industry or self-employment. You may choose to undertake further study; qualifications you could progress to include:
VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General
VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Make-Up
VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Massage
Flexible payment options and Interest free instalment plans are available.