This qualification has been specifically designed for those who maintain the quality assessments from within an organisation or an assessment centre. The course involves initial induction over two days during which the IQA qualification will be explained in detail. You will explore how the evidence for your Internal Quality Assurance qualification will be gathered and presented, following the training you will work independently to gather the evidence required with the support from your tutor and follow up assessment.
What will I Learn from the course?
- The context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Planning the internal quality assurance of assessments
- Techniques and the criteria for monitoring the quality internally
- How to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Ensure validity, reliability, authenticity, sufficiently and accuracy of assessments
- How to internally maintain improve and evaluate the quality of assessment
- The legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance assessment.
You will study this course via distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you choose. All your materials will be posted or sent to you via email. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away! You can start the course at any time.
Who the course is for:
The Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance course is suited for anyone with experience and /or Knowledge of an assessor role.
- Course Leaders
- Line Managers
Duration: 12 weeks
Fees: Cost £950
Flexible payment options and Interest free instalment plans are available.