Back To Learning

Depending on your location and studying status, there are different grants and loans you may be entitled to.

Contact us to discuss which best fits your situation to see what payments you may be eligible to receive.

Higher education is usually considered to be courses above level three. It includes foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, National Health Service courses, Higher National Diplomas, teacher training and other professional courses. Courses usually take place at a university or adult education college.